Trade agreement/NAFTA2022-01-09T20:56:57+00:00
Apply Now

Foreign workers eligible under an FTA require a work permit to work in Canada. Still, they are exempt from obtaining a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), making the process of getting a work permit seamless, inexpensive, and quick. To be eligible for LMIA or work permit exemptions under NAFTA, a person must be a citizen of Canada, the United States, or Mexico.

A business plan can significantly increase your chances of approval. Our expertly prepared business plans will help you make a compelling argument for any business-related visa, including those under FTAs.